the bank robbery and holidays

the bank robbery

breaking news : a man robbedin a banck and kills several bank workess. A suspect is being investigated.

A) Well let's start, Where were you yester day from 8 to 9?

B) I mas at my house around 7:30, dressing to go out for a drink after to get some money from fhe cashier.

A) so if you agree that you went to the bank?

B) yes, but around 7:45, just before the bank robbery, I went to a bar on the beach.

A) then you will have the bill ticket.

B) yes, I have it here you are

A) you are not the gilty

holidays

I would like to trabel to China.

I would like to see the chinese wall. It is the biggest in the world, and I would like to try chinese Noodles because They are the tastiest of all.

i would like to see the emperor's temple that its probably the biggest in china but I woudn't like to travel to Russia because it's very cold, Russia is colder than China and less beautiful than China, Russia is bigger than China but I think that learn Russian is easier than chinese.

Comentarios